INFORMATION ON BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
Issued on 13 September, 2018
Apply by 27 September, 2018
Reference no: ADS NRR/SAFiP/PROC/2018
Subject: Supply of goods and services for BRAPAL DCA/DANIDA programme
Contracting Authority: Anglican Development Services North Rift Region
Deadline for submission of the letter of interest: 27th September 2018
ANGLICAN DEVELOPMENT SERVICES NORTH RIFT REGION in partnership with DAN CHURCH AID seeks to assist communities in West Pokot to enhance food and nutrition security of vulnerable households, generate sustainable livelihoods and protect productive assets among target households. This initiative is being implemented through the BUILDING RESILIENCE AMONG AGRO-PASTORALISTS FOR SUSTAINABLE LIVELIHOODS (BRAPAL) Project. To attain the goals of the project, we intend to support the Agro-Pastoralists groups with trainings, farm implements, farm operation services, Innovative farm tools & Equipment, Sewing machines, weather forecasting equipment, rehabilitation of water facilities.
Anglican Development Services North Rift Region, Kenya, in cooperation with its partner Dan Church Aid invites qualified suppliers and service vendors of one or several of the following goods and services to respond to this advertisement. Suppliers who have responded to this advertisement and provides the required information may be invited to participate in the Procurement Procedure for the relevant lot(s).
Goods and services needed:
- Provision of conference facilities-meals, hall hire, stationery, projector
- Provision of transport services
- Consultancy services for report writing and documentation of baseline survey and pasture/rangeland mapping
- Provision of Rhodes Farm operation services (Ploughing, application of herbicides, harrowing, harvesting & Balling)
- Supply of farm inputs (BOMA Rhodes seeds and CAN fertilizers)
- Supply of Multi-layer kitchen gardening Kits (sacks)
- Supply of Fish Pond Liners (Polythene)
- Supply of Vegetable Driers
- Supply of Bee Honey Harvesting Kits and honey storage buckets
- Supply of Sewing Machines
- Supply of Digital Weather Forecasting Equipment
- Rehabilitation of Cattle Troughs
- Construction of fodder storage units
- Supply and transportation of Livestock breeds (Bull, Heifers, Galla goats, dopper sheep)
The interested supplier shall provide the following information to the Contracting Authority using the contact details below:
- Indicate which supplies or service you are interested in supplying.
- Provide the following information:
- The company’s name and contact details;
- Contact person;
- Company Profile- description of the company’s background and the main line of work; and
- Experience with this kind of supply/service- Evidence of similar supplies/services completed and their actual sites and client if possible.
- Certificate of company registration and all statutory and regulatory certificates e.g organization Pin number, permits, licences among others.
- Technical staff profile
- Tax compliance certificate
- Company CR12 form
This is purely information on business opportunities and does not constitute a commitment to purchase or any other form of a contractual commitment with the Contracting Authority.
TENDER AND PROCUREMENT COMMITTEE
ADS NORTH RIFT
P.O BOX 6495-30100 ELDORET.
Pioneer Estate, Old Nairobi Road, near Kimalel Primary School
Telephone +254 0202174682